Tuesday, August 4, 2009

23 Days

How does one mentally prepare for life abroad in a culture completely unlike one's own? I guess I have 23 days to ponder that question. 23 days! I can't believe it. For some reason the realization that I will not be in Northfield on the 9th of September, ready to start classes hasn't hit me. I still find myself writing facebook wall posts that say "can't wait to see you in a month, or can't wait till school starts!"

Anyway, hopefully my blog posts will get more exciting, so if any of you are interested in learning about study abroad, complete culture shock, or about asian culture in general, I hope that you find my observations and stories of my cultural blunders amusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think, so if you have any insight, leave a message!